Fortnite Battle Royale: Everything You Need to Know
Fortnite battle royale is an online video game. It is developed and published by Epic Games. Being a battle royale game, it is quite similar to other games of the same genre. Some players prefer to play Fortnite PC. A hundred players skydive into an island and scavenge for gear to defend themselves from other players. The players can fight alone (solo), with another player (duos) or even form groups up to three members (squad). The last player or team standing wins. As the game progresses, the ring or playable area within the island gradually decreases. It gives the players less and less room to play in. It also gradually increases its difficulty level. What makes Fortnite Battle Royale different from other battle royale games is its construction elements. It lets players build walls, obstacles or any other such structures from their collected resources. It enables them to take cover for incoming attacks. The game has brought about a lot of positive responses and reviews with the growing Fortnite popularity.
Customization in Fortnite
Customization means adjusting and changing a character according to your preference. It includes improving the banner, harvest tool, character or glider. It is the ability to mix and match different skins to create new ones. This feature of the Fortnite gameplay is widely appreciated. It provides the scope for a lot of experimentation and thus is very popular among the players. It is the primary means of making money for the game. The players can buy different skins for customization using their currency or real money.
The best Fortnite skins and how to get them
Customization is one of the features of the game that account for the growing Fortnite popularity. There are many different skins available in Fortnite. Some of them are more popular and limited than others. Some are highly exclusive and might need money to be purchased. Some of these skins are:
1. Ace: The Ace Fortnite skin is one of the best Fortnite skins. It represents a character that is not only powerful but also beautiful. It is a cross between Wildcard which is also another skin on Fortnite and a modern Little Red Riding Hood. Initially, it was available only as part of the season 5 high stakes event in a battle royale. It was only available as part of the third starter pack. It is now no longer available for purchase.
2. Black Knight: This is another outfit of Fortnite Battle Royale that is highly desired but is no longer available.
3. Brite Bomber: This might seem less eccentric as compared o other outfits, but it is highly popular. It is available in item shops for 1200 V-bucks.
4. Circuit Breaker: This skin is a mix of the classic western cowboy and a futuristic hacker style. It comes with night-vision goggles and a bright red scarf. It frequently pops up in the item shop and can be bought for 1200 V-bucks.
5. Crackshot: This skin is one of the best Fortnite skins to provide the element of surprise that will startle the other players. It has a slightly off-putting appearance but is quite hilarious. It is exclusively available during the holidays and can be bought for 2000 V-bucks.
6. Crackabella: This is like the female version of Crackshot. It is one of the newest skins of Fortnite Battle Royale. It is also frequently available during the holiday season and costs 1500 V-bucks.
7. Dark Voyager: This was exclusive to the Tier 70 of the season 3 battle pass. Thus it is not available for now.
8. Drift: This can be obtained only in the first tier of the season 5 battle pass. It starts off looking ordinary, but as you gain more XP, this skin evolves allowing you to unlock different stages of the outfit. It has obtained some Fortnite review.
9. Galaxy: This is one of the most controversial outfits. It is available only to those players who purchased a Samsung Galaxy S6 phone or S4 tablet. 10. Ghoul Trooper and Skull Trooper: These first appeared during the time of Halloween. It was not very well received at first, but as they became harder to obtain, their demand and craze increased. There is a chance these outfits might be back on the shop for Fortnite review for 1500 V-bucks each around the next Halloween.